TEMPORARILY CLOSED in 2022
The Museum complex is set in the grounds of one of New Zealand's early colonial homesteads originally built in 1876 by the founders great grandfather John Taylor. The museum has more than 160 cars in its collection, including a few locally built rarities, like the NEEV truck, the Mistrix race car, the Logan Singer special and a replica of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Opening times: Every day: 10:00am to 5:00pm (closed Christmas day and all of June)
26 School Rd