Museums in Austria
This museum is devoted to Italian cars, including Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia
- On an area of 12.000m2 there is a ...
- Car Exhibition
- Sports- and exclusive car Exhibition
- Motorbike, trike, scooter and moped exhibition
- Bikes and cars for children
- Aa small militaria exhibition
- Nostalgic spear parts and equipment exhibition
- Repair shop anno 1946
Over 85 years of motorcycle history with about 40 restored specimens,
The historic vehicles of the Vienna Fire Brigade are exhibited in the main fire station in Floridsdorf. The stock ranges from horse-drawn wagons to the first automobile fire truck from 1903 to vehicles from the 1970s.