"The Automobile Club of Argentina runs a small museum on the second floor of their building on Av. Del Libertador. It holds classic cars, model cars and other objects important to the history of automobiles. " - from Buenos Aires City Guide
50 classic and old cars are exhibited surrounded by scenographies that recreate the city from decades ago, as well as midgets that ran on the Western railway, plus Speedway motorcycles and other things.
In 1997 an agreement was signed between the Municipality of Campana and the members of the Club del Primer Automóvil for the creation of the Municipal Automobile Museum "Manuel Iglesias". On December 1, 2007, coinciding with the celebration for the 100th anniversary of the construction of the First Argentine Automobile, the new museum was inaugurated. Located where the Municipal Market used to be.
Jorge and Cecilio Pablo Rau bought their first car, a 1927 Ford Model T when they were 18- and 20-year-old respectively. Eventually their lifelong dream of collecting has been turned into a museum which was opened in 2006. The 450 sqm place is filled with cars, motorcycles and automobilia.
The Río Hondo circuit hosts a museum, which features 22 historical racing cars, including Jean Alesi's 1996 Benetton-Renault Forma 1 racer and other memorabilia and a nice collection of motorcycles as well.
The Bucci Museum is an act of recognition and gratitude for all those who have been protagonists of the 100 years of Bucci family history in Argentine motor racing. You can see really unique racing cars that were used by the family as Hudson Bucci Bestium, Cadillac 16 C, Bucci Special 1953, Mercedes Benz SL Panamerica, Dogo and Bucci Special 2013 an Argentine super-car, the star of the Buenos Aires Auto Show.
The museum, behind the Casa Rosada palace itself, stands on the spot occupied by the original colonial fort of Buenos Aires. It explores the history of Argentina, from colonial times to the present, and houses the remains of the original walls of the former customs house, as well as an acclaimed mural created by Mexican artist David Alfaro Siquieros. It has a collection of more than 11,000 pieces of a heterogeneous nature, that includes personal objects of the Argentine presidents, as well as historical assets and works of art.