Museums in Austria
This museum is devoted to Italian cars, including Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia
- On an area of 12.000m2 there is a ...
- Car Exhibition
- Sports- and exclusive car Exhibition
- Motorbike, trike, scooter and moped exhibition
- Bikes and cars for children
- Aa small militaria exhibition
- Nostalgic spear parts and equipment exhibition
- Repair shop anno 1946
The historic vehicles of the Vienna Fire Brigade are exhibited in the main fire station in Floridsdorf. The stock ranges from horse-drawn wagons to the first automobile fire truck from 1903 to vehicles from the 1970s.