Skip to main content

America's Packard Museum

America's Packard Museum was founded in 1992 by long-time car collector Robert Signom II. Located in an original Packard dealership building constructed in 1917, the museum has officially taken the name of the original dealership - The Citizens Motorcar Company - but has become known as "America's Packard Museum". Car Collector magazine named the museum one of the "Top Ten" Auto Museums in The United States, and the Society of Automotive Historians conferred the prestigious James J. Bradley Award upon the Museum for its "exemplary efforts" in preserving motor vehicle resource materials.
Display
Automobile
Address

420 S. Ludlow St.
Dayton, OH 45402
United States