FASNY Museum of Firefighting
The FASNY Museum of Firefighting was dedicated on Memorial Day 1926 with appropriate ceremonies. In order to accommodate the numerous donations to the Museum, additions were necessary. The first addition was added in 1957, 31 years after the initial opening. The second addition came in 1972, with another expansion in 1989, and yet another in 2000 adding to the current size, totaling more than 50,000 square feet. Today, the FASNY Museum of Firefighting contains the premiere collections of firefighting apparatus, equipment, gear and memorabilia in the world.
Opening times: 10am until 4:30 PM.
Closed Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter